AEGEAN BLUE VILLA
Sitting gracefully on the hill of Koskinou - renowned for lavish properties and spectacular views over the Aegean Sea – Aegean Blue Villa is the luxury oasis you’ll fall in love with this summer. Whether traveling for sleepless vacation with friends, or a peaceful family getaway, or a bit of both, the villa’s convenient location - minutes away from Kallithea Beach and the vibrant Old Town - offers access to anything you feel like doing, from clubbing and shopping therapy to laid-back moments at the beach. Ready to explore the beauty called Aegean Blue Villa?
The plot of approximately 1.000 sq.m is the best place to enjoy your dinner and relax next to the private pool with the large white jacuzzi steps, the BBQ area and the outdoor dining area, all situated in the landscaped garden with numerous plants and trees of the Mediterranean nature. Free parking space is offered within the premises.
Open the main door to the dining room with handmade silver and Swarovski crystals lights decorating the ceiling, luminous living room with modern sofas in beige colours create a restful ambience for you to chill in, while the spacious kitchen beside is fully equipped to guarantee you prepare home-cooked meals for your loved ones every day. The 1st level hosts the master bedroom with its king size bed and en-suite shower room. Two double bedrooms are waiting to accommodate 4 people. All three bedrooms have a sea view which you and your loved ones can enjoy from the balcony of each room. The upper level hosts another master bedroom with a king size bed with en-suite shower room, a balcony and a terrace. All three levels can be reached either by using the marble staircase or the gleaming elevator that whisks you from floor to floor effortlessly.
Venturing into the village, the inner heart of Koskinou is a colourful traditional oasis of calm, with brightly coloured doorways and facades at every turn of the cobbled streets and tavernas within a 15 minute walk.
The neighborhood of the three storey villa is extremely safe and is consisted by other six villas of similar architecture, with an easy access from the main road following a private one that leads you outside of the villa’s gate.
Walking through the neighborhood towards the church of Profitis Ilias, one can see the countryside rolling down to the sea where Kallithea Spring is easily distinguished. Arriving at the white little church be prepared of the breathtaking seaview surrounding it.
Good to know:
Aegean Blue Villa is very close to the heart of the village (300m) where you’ll find from supermarkets to pharmacy. Most shops provide delivery services. Also the private hospital Euromedica is nearby.
If you are traveling with your babies, we are happy to announce that baby equipment is available in the villa to make your life easier!
Be prepared to be awake on Sunday morning by the church bell!
Private Swimming Pool
Flat screen TV
Fully equipped kitchen
Outdoor lounge and dining areas
Pool towels/ Bath towels
- A piano and a chess room
- Open-plan living room with a satellite TV & Netflix
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen
- Dining area
- Elevator to other floors
- Large window doors open to an outdoor dining area (veranda) with direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (2.00m) en-suite shower room, a private walk-in closet room with an amazing full body mirror to complete the ladies outstanding look for their night out and a private veranda and a panoramic view
- Bedroom 2: Single beds (convertible into a King) with a private veranda and panoramic sea view
- Bedroom 3: Single beds (convertible into a King) with a private veranda and panoramic sea and mountain view
- Bathroom: A corner bath-tub and two
- Kitchenette: to keep at any time cold water and fruits
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (1.80m) en-suite shower room, including a mini-bar with a private veranda and panoramic sea view.
- Laundry Room: Wardrobes, washing machine, dryer, iron and iron board
- Terrace: with a panoramic view
- Private Pool (8m x 4.4m) with white jacuzzi steps
- Cozy sitting area in front of the pool steps under the pergola
- BBQ situated under the pergola
- Dining area for ten in the front terrace
- Private Parking Area